Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 2012 MyGlam Bag!

Today my July Myglam bag arrived in the mail!

I was super excited for this bag, and for good reason. The sneak previews looked amazing, and they totally did not disappoint at all.

For those who aren't sure what MyGlam is, it's a $10 a month beauty subscription service. Everyone gets the same bags, except in the case of months like this months where they do an OR product, so you get one or the other.

They come in these adorable pink bubble mailers. I save all of mine to reuse because they're super cute.






Opening up the mailer, there were 3 info cards, and then the bag of goodies!
This months MyGlam info card is my favorite one so far. It looks slick but not silly and it fits with the theme. Also included in the cards are one from NuMe, with a discount on the back for either 50% off of the styling tools, or a special conditioning set of products.
Then there is a card for Andrea's Choice Circus Nail Polishes! Super cute.


This months bag is my favorite. The bag itself is really cute, with the mesh and the ribbons. It's perfect for travel, or for showering because it will let your stuff dry out.
I plan on using mine in my purse to organize my extra stuff.
As you can see, there are 5 items included in the bag this month.
The Yes to Cucumbers facial wipes, NuMe Beauty conditioner, Circus Nail polish by Andreas Choice [this was the mystery item I couldn't figure out!], and then we have the OR products. I received the Juice Beauty SPF 15 moisturizer, but the other option was indeed Kiehls moisturizer. Then we have the Josie Moran Lip and Cheek stain. This was another OR product, with the second option being a Buxom lip gloss. Personally, I love the lipstain, I just really wish I had gotten a different color. Mine came in Flamenco, which is a really bright red. I don't generally wear red lipsticks or stains, so I would prefer to trade this with someone who got a coral or pink color. We'll see if I can find someone to trade with.

Here's a photo of the Andrea's Choice Nail polish out of the package!
I think the packaging is really really cute. It's a nice little tube and the nail polish comes in a cute square bottle.
I received the color Reverso, which is a nice creme white color. I was hoping this was the color I would get, it looks like the other two available were the hot pink and the yellow.






Here's a swatch of the Flamenco Josie Moran Stain. It's a little dark for me, but I like that it's a true cherry red instead of an orange red, or a pink red. It's a pretty color!

All in all, this is my hands down favorite MyGlam bag so far.
Everything is really nice, and I love the bright colors! The products are all things I am excited to own and use.

Did your bag come in? What options did you get in your bag?








2 comments:

  1. I love this month's bag! The bag itself is actully usable! And a whole bottle of polish plus the stain! Awesome! I love Glam Bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This months bag is definitely the best yet. It's cool that we got two full sized products and the bag is soooo cute.

      Delete