Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June Birchbox Unboxing!

In case anyone is not familiar with Birchbox, it's a $10 a month subscription service. You fill out a survey and then they send you a box of goodies each month that corresponds with the beauty theme.

This months theme is Jet Set, so all the items have to do with travel. The card in the top of the photo has a blurb about the theme on one side, and then a product list on the other. I thought it was cute because they made the card look like a postcard this month with a faux stamp printed on and everything.

My box came with 4 items and a "lifestyle" item in it.

The items in my box are:

Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive towlettes. 8 pack retails for $14.99
2 are in my box, so a value of  $3.75

Masqueology Brightening Mask: 3 masks retail for $24.  1 mask = $8

Supergoop! SPF 30 lotion. Retail price $14-$48.

theBalm cosmetics Staniac in Beauty Queen. Full size retails for $17.

Modcloth lifestyle extra of a cloth headband. Retails for $14.

All in all I really like this months box! I tried out the Brightening mask, and will post a review on that after I write up this entry. The lipstain is nice because it's not TOO red. It's very sheer and pretty. I love self tanners, so I'm excited to try these out as I've never tried the towelette format before, and the headband is super cute! I like to keep a small sunblock in my purse just in case I end up at the beach or hiking.
So far Birchbox keeps at it with being one of my favorite subscriptions. I'm bummed I had to cancel my second account due to finances, because they really do send out great boxes. Everything is useful and fun to try and I am extremely happy with my box.

No comments:

Post a Comment