Friday, March 11, 2011



I signed up to product test on BzzAgent, and one of the campaigns this month is Covergirl!

Covergirl is celebrating its 50th anniversary with a fun promo on Facebook. Basically, you create your own "covergirl" photo cover starring yourself using a FB photo.
Then you can complete quizzes and surveys to be entered in to win different products each month, along with giving the company feedback about what you love/don't love about their products.

It's a cool way to have input to the company and have a chance at winning free stuff! [who doesn't like winning free stuff?]

If anyone else wants to join in on the fun, click on the link to go to the page!

So far, I really like some of the new products they've come out with. I don't normally wear lipstick, so their Outlast Lipstain is a nice medium for those times when chapstick or lipgloss just won't cut it. Their LashBlast Mascara has a cool wand that works really well and doesn't turn my lashes into a spidery mess, and the waterproof formula really stays put. I am one of those people who always has to wear waterproof mascara or I end up with black pieces all around my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment