Sunday, June 8, 2014

PopSugar Must Have June Spoilers!

It's PopSugar Must Have time again! This is for the regular monthly subscription box, not the Limited Edition Summer one.
 If you're not familiar with what PopSugar Must Have is, it's a monthly subscription service that costs $39.95/month but you get lots of goodies that the editors pick out as their favorites each month. They also have a plan that's $109 for 3 months, and then a 6 month plan as well. If I could afford to do the year one, I would!
If you're interested in seeing other boxes, here are my other posts showing unboxings.  

The June boxes have shipped, but some sneaky people already have figured out what is in the boxes due to sleuthing around. Let's take a peek, shall we?
Subscription boxes are actually more fun to me when the contents are not a secret.

The items are as follows:
The One and Only by Emily Griffin  ($16.52)
One Potato Two Potato Chips in Hawaiian BBQ ($2)
Native Union $15 Gift Card
Lollies Hair Ties in Basics ($8)
You Smell Wet Wipes ($5)
Sachajuan Shiny Citrus Body Lotion ($24)
Turkish-T Beach Towel ($32)

I think this box looks great! It's summery and fun and still useful at the same time. The products are all new to me, and getting a new book to read is always awesome.

What's your favorite item?
If you're interested in signing up, here's my link! 

No comments:

Post a Comment