Saturday, May 17, 2014

PopSugar Must Have Summer 2014

PopSugar Must Have 2014 Summer Box, PopSugar Summer
PopSugar is one of my favorite subscriptions, but it is a little spendy, so I tend to just save up and get the "Special Edition" Boxes instead. This limited edition box is $100, with Free Shipping.

They just announced the release of their Summer 2014 Limited Edition Bag, and even though I was not going to get it at first because I really should save up money, the teasers got me.
(This is from the PopSugar Pinterest Account, and they have all rights to this image.)


POPSUGAR Special Edition Must Have Summer 2014, PopSugar Must Have Summer


I'm a sucker for anything Beachy, and tropical, and this just got me. I'm guessing some sort of  olive oil body treament, a beach hair spray, jewelry? Everything looks beachy and awesome.

Here's the link to their Pinterest that shows the inspiration:  http://www.pinterest.com/popsugarmh/inspiration-summer/

The colors are just so pretty  & I cannot wait to find out what is in this box!

Are you going to check it out? Is anyone else excited about this box like I am? Comment below and let me know.

If you are interested, here's a link to buy one of your very own! 

Edited To Add: They have released the first Spoiler! If you are interested in seeing what it is, here's my post talking about it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment