Thursday, October 11, 2012

E.L.F. Mystery Bag Sept 2012 Haul, Smakers Eyeshadow

Eyes Lips Face, Mystery Bag 2012, ELF haul, ELF makeup, E.L.F


Hey Everyone!
I have a small Haul to share of E.L.F. products! 

In general, I do not have luck with the regular ELF line. The Studio Line is the "lowest" I go when purchasing from them because the regular eyeshadows I purchased were chalky and the brushes fell apart after one use!
That said, their studio brushes are really great and I love them.
I had received an email from ELF where if you spent $25, you would receive a Mystery Bag worth at least $20 with your purchase. I figured it sounded good, so I went for it.

For my order I picked up another Studio Powder Brush, because I love the one I have so much. It works really well for bronzer, blush and face powder. Then I got a fan brush, a stipple brush, a sharpener, eyelash curler refills, Cucumber Melon Lotion Wipes, Makeup Remover Cleansing Clothes, a blue liquid marker eyeliner, a black marker eyeliner, and a white eyeliner. The stipple brush is okay, I wish it was a little more densely packed, but it works really well. All in all I'm pleased with my whole order! I highly recommend the studio line [and higher] brushes because they're only $3 and they work really really well.

Next we have my Mystery Bag! Yes, everything in that photo right here was a surprise and I'm so happy with it all!

I got a lipbalm in Blackberry, a Lip Liner and Blending Brush, an angled bamboo eyeliner brush, Mango scented lotion wipes, a Pearl colored Nail Polish, a mineral eyeshadow in a nice grey color, & sheets of face highlighter in gold.

Eyes lips face mystery bag 2012, october, E.L.F Cosmetics, ELF makeup, Lotion Wipes, Studio LineFrom the videos I've seen, everyone pretty much got the same items.

For me it was a great mix of stuff and I'm excited to try it all! The only thing I'm iffy about is the Mango lotion wipes because Mango is one of my least favorite fruits. But I'll see how they work out.

I highly recommend doing the Mystery Bag if you're already placing an order with ELF and just want some fun goodies to go with it! It's totally worth it, but I would not make a special order JUST FOR
they mystery bag.

Smackers To.Ki.O Disney eyeshadow, swatch
 While I was at Walmart, I spotted this super cute eyeshadow set by Smackers. It has a mickey and mini on it. They had lots of other goodies, but the eyeshadow is realistically the only one I would use.
I love the packaging. it really makes me think of TakiDori.

It's part of the Lip Smackers To-K-Yo Treats line by Disney. 


 Here's a swatch.
Unfortunately, they really are like a play makeup almost. The white is really nice, but the colors are really chalky and crumbly, and the color payoff isn't super great.

They're good if you're in a pinch, or want something cute for your purse, but I don't think they're the greatest eyeshadow ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment