Monday, January 23, 2012

Maybelline 24 hour tattoo eyeshadows and dream bouncy blush

This isn't a review, just more of a heads up in case anyone is having trouble finding the 24 hour "tattoo" color eyeshadows that Maybelline released.
My CVS sold out of them very very fast, and has only had a few of the colors in stock. My Rite Aid didn't even have the displays when I checked.
Today I was in walmart and they had every color, fully stocked and it was less expensive than CVS. So a heads up, look at walmart if you have one!
They also had the whole set of Dream Bouncy Blushes in stock too, in every single color.

Today I went and bought some Arm and Hammer Whitening Booster because my teeth aren't as white as I would like them to be, and someone recommended this to me. So I'm going to use it for about a month or so and check back with you all to let you know how it worked.

Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment