Thursday, December 29, 2011

Back from Hiatus!

Sorry everyone for the lull in entries. Things got crazy between starting a new job, and the Christmas Season arriving. But I'm back, and now I actually own a digital camera! So my swatch photos should hopefully be more clear, focused and accurate, since I will be using a real camera as opposed to my iphones camera, which does not focus very well or have a flash! I'm really thrilled about that, because a huge part of accurate reviews, to me, are having good pictures to go with them. Anyhow, I have LOTS of stuff to review for you all. Revlon Lip Butters, Maybelline Baby Soft Lips Lipbalm, more Julep Nail Polishes, Philosophy products, oral care products. There is a lot of stuff that I've been using for the past few weeks so that I could write up reviews for you all. So thank you all for reading, I hope everyone had a spectacular December, and have a Happy New Years too! I'm going to try to get some posts written up tomorrow so I can have them publish through the week for you all. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment