Saturday, October 1, 2011

Frederic Fekkai!

I'm so so excited because I got invited to product test Frederic Fekkai products via Bzzagent! My kit is due to be shipped out soon, and once it arrives, I will use everything faithfully and report back on it all.
I'm going to try to take photos of my hair before and after so that it's a complete and honest look at the products.
My hair is blonde, so the hair strands tend to be very thin and get damaged very easily. It's also coarse textured, with a lot of red highlight strands. Did I mention that it's also almost to my waist? Generally I use Vo5 conditioner, because after using a ton of different brands, that's the one that leaves my hair super shiny and soft.
I will be extremely interested to see how Fekkai compares!
So stay tuned for that!

I'm going to be unable to update for the next week, so please bear with me while that occurs, and I absolutely promise that I am not abandoning this blog.
I'll try to write up some entries beforehand, so that it's not a total waste land over here, but we'll see how that goes since I have a very busy weekend.
Thank you all for reading, I truly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment