Sunday, October 23, 2011

BeautyMint Revealed!

The website for Beautymint, which is a skincare based monthly subscription site, is launching soon this month.

Beautymint is a sister site from JewelryMint and StyleMint, and Jessica Simpson is the celebrity spokeswoman, with Dr. Joy.

Users fill out a 17 question skincare quiz, which will match you up with products. Similar to Beautyfix, Birchbox, Beauty Tube and Julep Maven, you are assigned products based on your skincare profile. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

The website says that "BeautyMint offers a four-piece kit for $39.99 and a five-piece kit at $49.99. Each kit provides a 30-day supply of each product."

Personally I'm a little unsure if I'll join, I might just do 1 month to see what it's like. But at this point, another $50 a month subcription service is much more than I can afford.

It sounds like a really neat program though, and I'm excited about the launch! I'll keep you all posted once it does launch.

Go here if you want to read more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment