Monday, September 19, 2011

Stay Tuned!

I should be getting in both my Beautyfix Box, and my Julep American Beauty box sometime this week.
Unfortunately, there was a snafu with my address regarding the Beauty Box. One of the joys of living in a rural area is that my UPS address and my USPS address are not the same, and if a site is unclear about which method they are using, I end up with problems getting the stuff I order!


The Julep Maven box was supposed to have been mailed last week, after it was forgotten about. I know they get a lot of orders and must have just changed their system, because I never had this problem before the Maven program! Hopefully things get straightened out soon.

So cross your fingers that it gets here! I promise to post my unboxing of them as soon as they arrive. In the mean time, feel free to take a peek at my other reviews! Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment