Thursday, September 15, 2011

Beautyfix for Fall

Instead of going with the Mystery Box off of Dermstore, I ended up going with the regular Beautyfix program. I decided that I would rather be able to choose the products, especially after looking up what the mystery box contained. While it IS fun to get surprises, I don't need another bottle of hairspray, or hair serums, so I wanted to control better what I get. Another reason I would rather go with the regular beautyfix is that it's only 4x a year, instead of every single month. With the surprise box, you do get the 5th box free if you do monthly, but it's just not worth it to me for the extra immediate expense.

Beautyfix is a sample program that is sent out 4 times a year, and costs $49.95 for your box. You take a quiz, and then it gives you products to choose from based on your beauty profile. It's mostly a skincare and haircare based box, so if you want a lot of actual makeup, this probably is not a good choice for you. Personally, I want good skincare products and would rather be able to try them first, for much cheaper.

Today I picked out my box, and I'm super excited for my box to get here and I'll review everything once it arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment