Monday, August 29, 2011

Boho Glam Julep Maven September Box!

Today I received my first September Boho Glam box in the mail! Yay!

If you read my last entry, you already know what's supposed to be in it.

The julep maven program is a monthly subscription service that's pretty awesome, imho. It's $20 a month and you take a cute quiz to figure out your profile. For the $20, you get at least $40 worth of product and the opportunity to try new products and colors before they're officially released. If you're interested in checking it out, here's a link!

On to the unboxing! Like the previous 2 maven boxes, they came in a nice black box and inside was a gift bag, tied shut with a pretty ribbon. Personally I really kind of wish they would skip the gift bag portion. I realize it's to make it look like a "gift", but it's really odd looking to have a half folded up gift bag inside of a box.

Inside the gift bag were the contents! And a surprise for being one of the first 100 subscribers, which was very sweet of them.

Julep Boho Glam September

If you read my last entry, you also know that I requested a shelf pull. So Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and saw the card with Amy on it! Unfortunately, they forgot I did a shelf pull and sent me the wrong box. This is kind of disappointing, since the whole point of the shelf pull was to not end up with 2 bottles of the same nail color! Ah well. Thankfully emailing customer service about it got it resolved and they're sending out my bottle of Annette today. So at least they fix things when they mess up! They have really nice customer service people too.

Julep Amy


Here are the contents laid out! Included in this months box are: 1 bottle of full sized Everyday SPF 30 handcream that retails for $28, a full sized cuticle oil that retails for $18, and 1 bottle of nail polish that retails for $14.
As a bonus for being one of the first 100, they also included a crystal nail file, and a travel 5 in 1 helper. Honestly the 5 in 1 helper is pretty gimmicky and like something you would get at the $1 store, so I'll probably end up getting rid of it. I would expect something a little more high end from this company than a cheap plastic item like that. But it was really great of them to send the nail file! I have been eying them for awhile now.
No samples were included in the box this time either.

No comments:

Post a Comment